if i

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

வாழ்நாளில் முதல் கவிதை

.
When I was in the final year of my College, our department came out with a souvenir magazine, for which I was the co-ordinator-cum-proof reader. So, I was so curious to contribute something - -- to hv my name in it. The following was the output.

இது நாள் வரை, நான் எழுதிய ஒரே கவிதை.

ஏக்கம்...


அவன்ஏங்குகிறான்.....

வானத்தில் சிதறி கிடக்கும்
சில்லரைகளைப் பார்த்து,
அவ்வளவு
சில்லரைகள் தன் பையில்
வராதா என.


When my wife read this, while I was pulling this out of my shelf, the immediate question raised by her was why I was after சில்லரைகள், at that time itself. Didn't find an answer for
that question!!!!

Thanks to அடேங்கப்பா and Mr.Narayanan, for referring to this site and clarifying my queries.

Let me think, if I can be more creative and come out with better ones..

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Ram,
I guess you will be thinking of bigger chillarais in your next kavithai.


Please ask Shaam (also an alumnus of American College Madurai) to stop acting.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Adaengappa !! said...

மிகவும் அருமையான கவிதைippa singai-il vellikalai allalaame !!

Ada..Neengalalum Maruthaiya..Epaadi irukeeega ??Naanum madurai theen..Therkavani moola veethi kaaran...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Kaps..I amn't sure whether I will go after சில்லரைகள் in my next கவிதை. Let's see.

Shaam is an exception to the success story in tinsel town. There were many other guys like Vivek, who reached the top. (who are from our college)

If you are a continuous reader of Ananda Vikatan, you could hv noticed one Mr.ரா.Kannan.... (holding a post next to the Chief Editor), who used to report all cine interviews. He used to be a student journalist (Vikadan scheme) during our college time. He used to me my next door mate in the hostel, during my stay in hostel. (for 2 years alone I stayed there)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

நன்றி அடேங்கப்பா!!!

We stayed in Simmakkal & KK.Nagar for a long time, before moving to Chennai.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ram,

super kavithai --- ana namma oor mla / mp sonna innum poruthama irukum

Thuglak

Thursday, April 28, 2005 4:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kavithai elutha amarnthean…
vegu naatkalaai
athu en ninaivugalil chikkamal irunthathu..

iru varigal
sila samayam
moonru varigal..
illai,
antha moondravathu vari
enakku eppothum pidiththamaanathaaga illai…
yenavay kavithai kittavillai..

murattu pidivaathathudan
elutha
athu verum vaarthai jaalam aagipponathu..
vittaththai veriththup paarthean..
sila pala samayangalil
meethamaana vishayangalai
angay naan cherthu vaippathundu..

sila nerangalil
ippadiyum thondrum…
kavithai eluthum paakkiyaththai
kadavul enakku kodukkavillayo..
oru velai..
kavithai eluthu theriyaamal iruppathum,
allathu..
kavithayai rasikka mattum therinthiruppathum,
allathu..
athan vaasanayay theriyaamal iruppathum
sugamaanathaga irukkumo..

- Bukdoss

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home