if i

Friday, April 22, 2005

Can you carry one more, please??

When I received the picture loaded here, the quotes received sometime back popped up.....



Can you carry one more, please?? Posted by Hello

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
--Henny Youngman

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!
-- Brian O'Rourke

Do you guys share the same view?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ram. If by drinking you mean fruit juices, I'm a big culprit. The other drinks, I stay away from...somehow, the tongue gets loosened far too much by them and one doesn't even know what one is talking!! What say? :)

Friday, April 22, 2005 2:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

How can you say that we commit no sin.....the cops do catch us very often for drunken driving.

Friday, April 22, 2005 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Kaps, The quote says "no sin during sleeping, which leads to no sin thru out the life assuming the person is always drunk". I don't think you can refute that.

Even if you say that the cops catch those who are drunk, it is prevent them from committing any fatal accident sins... Hope this is a good life.

Anyhow, I am not used to hot drinks/beer.. so this is not for me.

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

ravi.. I am in your club..

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Thayirsaadham said...

Enna maadhiri neraya pasanga irukaanga pola irukku!! I would rather spend money on something more interesting. Blogging gives me the kick these days.... And I spend nothing on it.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home