if i

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

COMMENTS PLEASE...

Guys&Gals (I hope Gals are visiting too...). It is a matter of few days, that I hv started blogging. Thanks for all those, who hv visited so far & who left their views.

When I started, I wanted to hv a clear vision as to what I am doing. That's why I segregated the topics into two - One purely as Filmworld discussions and other as Knowledge Sharing. Still I am eager to do that.... and ready for the Challenge of maintaining two.

But now, I hv received few observations & suggestions, that it would be better, if I combine both into one blog. Reason is that I can allow the visitors to focus on one blog, rather than on two blogs being presented by the same person.

Here I need all your views.. All you guys have experience in blogging for a long time. I would like you to leave your comments as to whether I can combine both under one. I am confident that I can maintain the same quality of entertainment & non-entertainment stuff, even if it is combined...

Your suggestions please...One baby or Two babies???

Even if you are an anonymous or occassional visitor, I would like you to post your comments. Your valuable comments are highly appreciated...to make my blogging a quality one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vote goes for a unified blog

Thuglak

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

I would personally prefer a single blog, as that way it would just be a bit easier to catch up with your posts. Moreover, a mix of both topics would provide a little bit of variety too.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Balaji said...

ram, I'd prefer one blog too.

btw, could you change the link to my blog to 'Thots' instead of 'Hots' in the 'blogs i frequent' list? Yaaravadhu thappa eduthuka poraanga :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger madurai ka kanmani rajan said...

AASAIKKU ONNU
ARIVUKKU ONNU
ANAITHUKKUM ONNU
BEWARE FOR BETTER CARE
TWO WILL LEAD FOR SELECTION
ONE WILL DO FOR CONNECTION

MY CONCLUSION

ONE...

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home