if i

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Similarity to 'Page 3' scene....

Is politics playing a role in Web reporting also?

Yesterday evening, when I saw the report on theatre owners about reducing collections for CM/ME/Sn, I posted the follwg message with a link.

Now the link is not there anymore.

The report was mentioning that they can recover the cost only if the movie run for 150 days at the current ticket rates of Rs.200.

Is it a immature report? Or is it a factual report, due to which, it has been removed from their columns? This brings the 'Page 3' scene to my memory, where the heroine's crime report would be pushed under the carpet.

BTW... Did anyone read that report?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

I didn't read that report.. many a times, I have found Rediff reporting something and removing that report altogether. Dunno whether it is just confined to Rediff.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

I tried to recover it thru 'cached pages' as suggestd by Kaps, but still couldn't get it.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home