if i

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Vaanam Vasapadumae..

"Sky will be ours". Inspirational phrase, isn't it?

For the past two months, our local radio station OLI 96.8 FM is broadcasting a programme with this title every day. Hope it will continue in the coming months also. If the title itself is so inspirational (eventhough lifted from PC.Sriram's tamil film), how about the quality of the programme?

Definitely, worth mentioning.

Everyday morning, the FM's chief architect Mr.Azhagiya Pandiyan (tamil patrulla peyar, illaiyaa???) presents this programme, in his striking voice. Everyday, he talks about a famous personality, their background, their success againgt Odds etc., The same programme is repeated again in the evening, for those who were not able to listen to it in the morning.

I hv given the link here. You can even mark it as one of your favourites and start the day with an inspirational talk. Why not??

Two days back, he presented it on Swami Vivekananda. I was so inspired that, I wanted to highlight the same in my blog. Be inspired.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ram,

I m a big fan of this pandiyan and his vaanum vasapadume from oli 96.8.I had now missed out many of personality speech during my CO housekeeping work.:(.I feel that all as diamonds.If u had downloaded and kept in ur PC, can u please help me to get.Actually the web link is not working now.I will try to ask the oli people too here.I fear if they removed it and published for short period only.Even any CD information of this also very worthable.Thanks.

Nagarajan S

Friday, January 26, 2007 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger manimozhi said...

recently i am also listen one of the recored speech, it is really good. i would like to download the other speech please send me link.

anbudan

Manimozhi

Friday, July 03, 2009 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

டாக்டர் அம்பேத்கர் அவர்களின் வாழ்க்கை வரலாறு பதிவிடும்படி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன் எனது பெயர் தமிழ்செல்வன் ராமானுஜம்

Friday, August 24, 2018 5:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home