if i

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Welcome Address (!!!)

What a day to start this new blog? For those guys visiting this today, a very happy tamil new year.

Always had a passion towards something like this....Neither I had the time earlier Nor had the technology like this.

Will I make a difference, when so many guys are there to share views on movies & other news? May be or May not be. You guys need to do tell that.

Trust this keeps you entertaining with my views on the happenings around me. I expect the fellow bloggers to support me as well with your views. If you find anomalies & something to improve, pl. share your views, since I am not a perfect techie.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous On the supplements said...

This is very interesting

Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home