if i

Friday, May 13, 2005

Cool Weekend ahead...

*
Got this nice picture recently... Well said, quotes.

I am just thinking as to what I will be doing few decades after today....Hope to keep my life, smiling thru out....



So, thought of posting some lighter ones for the weekend..Got this one recently and modified to suit today's headlines.

laughter medicine #1
3 years back, Saddam Hussein visited The God and asked him: "God, when shall I see the defeat of BUSH?"
God replied: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime". Hearing this, Saddam Hussein cried and left the place. It happened so.

Taiwan's President Chen Shui-Bian visited The God recently and asked him: "God, when shall I see the peaceful settlement between our land and China?"
God replied: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime". Hearing this, Mr.Chen Shui-bian was disappointed and left the place.

After the recent election debacle and constant CBI pressure, our great Mr.Laloo Yadav had visited The God and asked him: "Oh God, when shall I see Bihar becoming a prosperous and happy state?"
Hearing this, God started crying. Laloo got astonished and asked him "Why this cyring scene? It seems, God replied: "Son, I will not see it in my lifetime"

Oh....Some miracle, has to happen to make GOD see what Laloo wished for.

laughter medicine #2
The screenplay for the following was structured by me, based on the fragmented one-liners received in the forwards.

Ashwin used to be inquisitive always and made this query to his Dad that day morning, while he was leaving for the office. "Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?". Dad responded "No, Why do you ask that?". He was speechless and grumbled within himself, when Ashwin asked "Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?"

That day, when he entered the school, he was stopped at the entrance of the class itself. Mdm.Chua asked the reason for his delay. "Because of the sign" replied Ashwin. "What sign?" she asked. Ashwin quipped, "It is because of the sign - which said SCHOOL AHEAD, GO SLOW, Mdm". What else can she do, except to allow him inside??

Next it was the Q&A session for the kids.. with mixed Qs. Ashwin was the last boy, to be asked the remaining questions.

Mdm.Chua: What is the chemical formula for water?
Ashwin: "HIJKLMNO"!!
Mdm.Chua: What are you talking about?
Ashwin: Yesterday you said its H to O!!!
Mdm.Chua: oh..Nooooo...OK.. Now, Ashwin, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Ashwin: No Mdm, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.
Mdm.Chua: grrrrrrrr......Ok, George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
Ashwin: Because George still had the axe in his hand, Mdm.
Mdm.Chua (gritted her teeth): Ok, now..give me a sentence starting with "I"
Ashwin: I is...
Mdm.Chua: No, Ashwin. Always say, "I am."
Ashwin: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Ashwin could see the fumes coming out of her ears, now. She didn't want to continue there after..So, the last question.

Mdm.Chua: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Ashwin: A teacher, Mdm.

She fainted finally..

7 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Nice one.I had received this as a forward sometime back.Had a good laugh.

Friday, May 13, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Damy funny....especially the conversations between Ashwin and Mdm Chua.

Friday, May 13, 2005 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Krish said...

Yes, it is a cool weekend ahead. You would be surprised how cool it is since you are going to get a new high from my latest post at ChennaiCentral :-)

Saturday, May 14, 2005 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

karthik..thanks for dropping in..

thennavan ..that one was a good story.. thanks for giving a role for me as well.

Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

Hahahahaha! That wassssssss funny..

Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The quote with the pic was real good! And btw, nice blog. Came 2 urs thru sangeeta's blog!

@sangeeta: So, are u as described i the post? - an ideal teacher?

Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its realy wonderful,me and my pears are enjoyed very much.

hope 2 c more kind of this.......

Friday, April 24, 2009 4:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home