if i

Monday, June 20, 2005

Hand(i) crafts - Kai thozhil

.
Is this what our previous generations tried to imply by saying "Make use of your hands to come up in life"? (I mean, kai thozhil ontrai katruk kol....).

Look into these pics.











Amazing, aren't they?
Thanks to the unknown forwarder who sent this to me. By the way these pictures are taken, I feel the job is done by a professional photographer for some ads - with a professional hand(i) worker. Hats off to those who were involved in this. All the credits go to those guys.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger GS said...

really nice pics! The bird and the last elephant are my favourites!

Monday, June 20, 2005 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

cool pics !

Monday, June 20, 2005 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Ganesh said...

nice one there

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger PVS said...

nammakitta kai mattum thaan irukku...intha maathiri thozhil ellam illa :(

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

all the credit goes to the team behind it, as I mentioned in my post.

thanks for your comments

Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home