if i

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Personal tag

.
Kaps tagged me for this personal tag, since I tagged him for TFM music. Tit for tat. I had taken a while to complete this. Anyhow, you were saved from this for sometime...

3 names by which you were called
Cine Encyclopedia (started long back)
Cram
Rams
(kosuru peru..... Thaathaa - my school name, since I used to wear a loose shirt!!!)

3 Physical things you like about yourself
Not putting so much weight ('so much' is a relative term.. but, still Friends Envy, My pride)
Sharp Eyes (which hardly misses small issues)
Everglowing face (don't you think, it is too much of a description??)

3 physical things which you don't like about yourself (only sometimes, not always)
My hair - already it has become like our college cricket ground with patches (Eventhough, it is not visible to normal eyes)
My teeth - disorganised (eventhough, I am not)
My long legs - sometimes I find them difficult to accomodate in the economy class flights or Indian railways berths.

3 parts of your Heritage
Devakottai - Sivaganga District
Madurai - Simmakkal & KK.Nagar
Chennai - Kodambakkam

3 things that scare you
Speeding Motorists - when they cross my vehicle
Lizard - too much in our house
Ramarajan movies

3 of your everyday essentials (little boring to write about this)
Laptop (became my essential, only after continuous blogging)
Mobile phone
ATM card

3 things which you are wearing right now
Casual Wear Shirt
Jeans
Timberland shoes (Prepared on Sunday, when I was about to leave for something, few minutes later)

3 things you want in Relationship
Peace
Love
Warmth

2 truths and a Lie (not necessarily in an order)
Helps my wife a lot
Always trying to pull others' legs
Loves cine news a lot

3 Physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Eskuse me..
My wife is watching!!!

3 things you want to do really badly, right now
Just close this laptop
Listen to some soft music
Go for some massaging (foot....)

3 Careers you are considering
Top consultant in the field, where I am now
High profile Singer (eventhough, I don't get that opportunity and I may not be able to woo a big crowd)
Freelance Cine guide / advisor to a web portal

3 things, which I want to do before I die
To conduct a high profile Cine quiz (in a well marketed, publicised setup)
To spend atleast couple of years in a wholly owned beautiful ranch, in India. (and enjoy the field around)
To visit atleast 100 countries, including the Amazon river area. (at the moment, I had touched only 11, including Singapore)

3 Countries which you would like to visit
Hawaii
Brazil
Bahamas ('After the Sunset' impact)

3 kids names you like
Ashwin (my son)
Rohan (my friend's cuute son)
Sameeksha (my wife's friend's daughter.....she used to have 'anniyan' hairstyle earlier)

3 people I wish to tag
X
Y
Z
(this list is anonymous, since I would like the bloggers to pick up on their own)

3 things which I am doing now..
Close the Laptop...
Leave a sigh...
Pack it.. (my wife is behind me)
.

17 Comments:

Blogger IBH said...

:) the last three were too good..ur name crams is cute one crams ;)

Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger GS said...

"Ramarajan movies" scare you ... Good one, Ram! :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger GS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

" difficult to accomodate in the economy class flights "

i guess this is a universal problem....

11 countries...thats a lot..atleast for me...

u from kodambakkam....no wonder u write filmi stuff with ease...

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

add driving indian cars to ur list, cause if ur over 6feet then indian cars and bikes arent made for u!!and i can empathise with ur problem, ennokkum ada problem than!!
ippo neenga indiavukku vanda drive pannuvangala mattangala?

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

IBH... thanks

Gayathri.. I can include our 'captain' also in my list. The only movie which I liked in his work was 'Chinna gounder' because of the neat screenplay of RV.Udayakumar.

ME... I mayn't relate my cine thirst over my residential area. It happened so.

Srivatsan.. In India, I never tried driving. After driving here in the regulated roads of Singapore, I may find it difficult in India in the initial days. May be, I will settle down after a month's driving in India.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger NS said...

Wow! You've already covered 11 countries... thats great!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Ram,
You want to become a high profile singer? You have already expressed your intentions to become director, quiz master etc. Looks like you want to become all-in-all like T Rajendar and Bhagyaraj. Yaen acting mattum vittu vachirukkeenga?

Sunday, June 26, 2005 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Nithya.. that is a small drop in the ocean. I'm not a gypsy..so couldn't cover all those places deeply. Just few attractions..

Kaps.. There are too many people for acting, so I thought it would be better to be behind the scenes and make it big..as a creator!!!! ithu eppadi irukku ketkarathukuu?

Monday, June 27, 2005 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Chakra said...

Thats a good one Ram.

> Not putting so much weight ('so much' is a relative term.. but, still Friends Envy, My pride)

- i wish I could tell this some day.. give me half a chance, my weight doubles up.

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger Anjali said...

nice tag.Ashtavadhani.

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wanna become a high profile singer? So you should be a already. Do you watch Sapthaswarangal(SUN) and Raagamaaliga(Jaya) on Sundays Ram? Too good. If you havent give it a try.

Your nick names triggered me my school and college day archives. Thanks for this post Ram.

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If ur wife is watching, u shud write something really good abt her...u can always edit ur blog at a later stage :)

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

chakra... all the best, for your efforts. I too wish that you could tell this some day :-) :-)

anjali.. thx

JVC.. It is only my ambition. But, I am not that confident to go for the programmes what you had suggested.

Praveen.. nowadays, she has started visiting my blog occassionally. So, the trick what you are suggesting also may not work out :-( :-( :-(

Monday, June 27, 2005 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye said...

ram,

my dad is from devakottai too.. but why did u put sivagangai district. isnt it ramnad district.my grandfather was kind of a b ig lawyer there.

also one other friend narayanan (I met him in grad school) meiyappan started from devakottai then later studied in madurai vikasa b4 movin to US.

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger AF said...

Nice one Ram..I like this one
2 truths and a Lie (not necessarily in an order)

And the Lie is
Helps wife a lot

Is that right
AF

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

bharath ... thx for keeping in touch thru mail.

AF... that's the tricky part.. chidambara ragasiyam.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home