if i

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Unique Marriage Proposal Ads

.
Came across the recent Ads for marriage proposals. If I'm a bachelor still, I might have selected the final one.

SALESMAN
Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor's around is now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he chooses! Has own house, car and successful career!
IT CONSULTANT
Well, there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency. Compatibility could be an issue.
POLITICIAN
I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live, to harmonize the processes of life and to build upon past differences and shortcomings. I believe that we the people need someone to share our lives. To feel the joys of parent hood, and bear the social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized society................. (etc etc and never getting to the point)
CAR DEALER
Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife. Should be in excellent working condition.
ACCOUNTANT
Required a girl - 5'8' & 36' 24' 36' with a good head for figures. She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure and her very nature should be one of generating few expenses in my life. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit to her family.
DOCTOR
I am looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.

ELIGIBLE BACHELOR
@ Looking for a girl, who supports me in all my current activities (I am not an underworld arm!!).
@ Should have abundant knowledge on varied fields of Economics, Business, Movies, Tamil Kavidhaigal (Poems) and constantly give me inputs (I'm not running newspaper. It is only a blog).
@ Should not nag too much on a particular day, when I am obsessed too much with that day's post.
@ Should visit all the blogs of my mates, review the posts & comment on my behalf.
@ You will be honoured with all the positive reply comments from the fellow bloggers. (You cannot expect anything beyond that.. jewels, no way). You can leave the negative comments to me (Can't I take atleast those, for the services rendered by you??)
@ Should not ask me, as to What will I do then, if you do everything?
.
.
.
Thanks to that friend of mine, who managed all these decent proposals thru his ad agency. (for letting me reveal all his ad slogans). He had a lot more. I picked up the best ad slogans. I heard that the success rate is too good thru this Ad agent.
Fortunately, my account is closed already and I had gone thru this ordeal...... I cannot open another one anymore. Managing the current account itself, is too much of pressure. ;-( ;-( ;-(
Do you want his contact details? Take it from here...



See the domain selected by this guy.. Does he imply that we get educated everyday after marriage? I agree with it...
.

15 Comments:

Blogger IBH said...

:) i like the domain name :)ofcourse marriage initself is an institution and we learn things each and every moment! :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger GS said...

The only thing an eligible bachelor does urupadiya .. is blogging ah?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Ram,

Quite interesting....
I came the following stuff recently...u might wanna take a look

http://no-url-left.blogspot.com/2005/06/matched-deux.html

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

interesting ram, annal neengal enda ooru nu sollala? if it is india politician is th ebest bet.
as a small boy in unnal muduyam thambi replies to kamal when kamal asks him what he wants to become.
'nan aarasialvadi avan, adukkuthan oru padippum vendam, nalla sambidakalam'

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

IF I PLACE AN "IMAGINARY" AD : Wanted a wife for a well educated vetti bachelor currently pursuing an MBA. I am an excellent cook and adept in household activities like washing,cleaning, TV watching (?) , computer troubleshooting.I am a very good singer (Actually its the best devised method yet to disperse a crowd) and violinist too.

I would strive to be a excellent househusband ( male equivalent of housewife) and would give complete freedom to my wife to pursue her career. Assuring you of my best services !

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Anjali said...

humourous:)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe..creative :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind Srinivasan said...

Ram,

"If I'm a bachelor still, I might have selected the final one."......

Singapore'la idhu ellam legal'aaa ?

reminds me of the rib-tickling...

"yow, naan male ya"
"avaru dhaan mel"
"naanum male avarum male, poruma"
...from Avvai Shanmughi.....

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:46:00 PM  
Blogger PVS said...

Ram: That was hilarious.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Chakra said...

thats a good one...

I just checked out the site only to know that the domain name doesn't exist. :)

Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting article. Reality is not too far away.
Marriage....a dream for perfection!!!!!

Another one for your list:
Supermarket employee:
------------------
An exciting new offer on matrimony. Organic composed of natural ingredients. 14 day return offer. The groom should reach you in perfect condition. If not, shall refund you fully with postage.
Occasionally he may show signs of deterioration. If so, ignore him overnight and he shall return to original condition.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:06:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

IBH.. agree with you

Gayathri.. it seems thats what is happening in this virtual world (!!)

Kaps.. yeah...that one was hilarious too.

srivatsan.. LOL.. inimee naan enga politician aarathu..??

Cogito.. ungalukku etha mathiri oru ponnu kidaippangappa (sun TV kalyana maalai style... idhu eppadi irukku?)

anjali / pvs / praveen... thanks

arvind ... that was a good one from AS

Subha.. I read this one sometime back. hilarious too.

chakra.. i worked out different combinations and ensured that it is not there in the webworld. one of the initial combination was www.kalyanam.com, which was existing!!! so, I dropped it.

brindha.. thanks for dropping by my blog. as you said, it is a dream of perfection. If it really happens, nothing to match it.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:33:00 AM  
Blogger caleb said...

hey
thanks for the encouragements! yup im back and i sure did enjoy it..will write about it soon once i get my admin stuff with school over...

thanks for visiting

Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

College Teenage Penngal
Ellorum Marriage Pann(un)gal

Ilamai idho idho!

:-)

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger ioiio said...

Naan kooda blogging panra eligible bachelor maa..

Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home