if i

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

INTERESTING ADS (contd...)

Some more award winning ads, in addition to my previos post here.

A human beating a cheetah in the carnivore race!!! Why not?? If you have the will, you can do anything....

Do you normally try DIY tools at home? In that case, do you have this experiene? Better be careful about the unwanted elements coming on your way....

In case you reach this petrol station, pl. be prepared that you need to spend the night out. They seem to be experts in singing lullabies and make you sleep. Chk out that comfortable one here.

Toysrus boasting their efficient Inventory management with HP's help here.
162nd post

2 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Ram, Thank you, Superb.! All of them.! The best for me is the Cheetah vs. Man.! I was thrilled to watch it.!! I haven't seen such commercials here.

I also liked the gas station commercial.!

Is this the second time you are doing this.? I thought you posted something like this a few months back?

Thanks Ram. Nice post.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

U r right, couple of weeks back, I made a post on few ads.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home