if i

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sirandha 100 padangkaL...... (Contd)

Here is the final additions & deletions.. Thanks for those who have contributed with their preferences. I have taken lead from their suggestions as well and have made out the following list.

Addition to my previous post, which is here..

MALAI KALLAN - MGR
AYIRATHIL ORUVAN - An extravagant comics tale of MGR / 'Amma'
KAASE THAAN KADAVULADA - A comedy riot which I missed to include in my previous 240 list.. (how did I miss this?)
SERVER SUNDARAM
NEER KUMIZHI
THIRUVIZHAYADAL

SIGAPPU ROJAKKAL
RAAJA PAARVAI
ANTHA 7 NATKAL
ALAIGAL OYIVATHILLAI

THALAPATHI
SANTHIYA RAAGAM
IRUVAR
OORUKKU NOORU PER
KATHAL KONDEN
KAAKKA KAAKKA
KAADHAL

The following were removed from previous 85 to give way to the above. No Hard feelings. They were also one among the best.
JAMEELA
PADAIYAPPA

The following were also suggested by our fellow bloggers for the final 100. Eventhough, I couldn't classify them in that list, I wanted to bring them into my post, for a due recognition.

KOONDU KILLI
RATHA KANNEEER
AVAL APPADI THAAN
THURAL NINNU POOCHU
LOVE TODAY
THULLUVADHO ILAMAI
KUDAIKKUL MAZHAI

Once again, thanks for adding value to my previous post.

152nd post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE INCLUDE MY VIEWS.

AMMARKALAM-SUPER ACTION STORY.WELL
CONTRIBUTED BY AJITH AND SHALINI.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home