if i

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New dress...

Thanks for all your personalised wishes and thru comments section for Deepavali.. Once again, I hope you all would have enjoyed the day well.

For us, the day had gone very quickly... :-) with the visit to crowded temples, meeting a lot of friends, exchanging wishes, etc., Received the usual comments on the dresses.... :-) :-)

But yesterday, I didn't have any mood to go to the office. If it is in India, we would be very glad to visit the school / college / office in new dresses with high spirit (Isn't it??). But, it was just another day in my office yesterday. Nobody looked into my new shirt and commented :-( :-(

Atleast I was glad that my new shirt received attention on Deepavali day... among my friends in the temple.
220th post

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm.. Just another day at work abroad!!

Only our Indian friend at workplace noticed our new dresses.. So same story here too..

(Anything special about your new dress?)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya true, it's diferent being away from home on special and festive days like diwali. We might enjoy the day but there is always that something missing.

Anywayz can't crib too much, we are here now so let's just make the most out of it.

Cheers :-)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Ram - I havent see ur latest pic :) - have u put it in any of ur blogs ? :) I want to see how this cute kid has changed :))

Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:57:00 AM  
Blogger expertdabbler said...

Madras la kooda apdi onnum perisa illa Ram.

sweets are rarely made at home these days

irukave irukku krishna sweets, haldirams etc.

my feeling is chennai is anticipating New year more than Diwali.

this is my 3rd Diwali here and am convinced about this everytime.

Friday, November 04, 2005 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Raju.. My shirt was of a typical Banana color. With a Dark combo trousers, it would make you bright in an office environment like ours.. inspite of that I didn't get any comment... :-( :-(

Vidya.. U R trying to be practical... good....

Arjuna.. Hope you got my link to an eariler post...

PK.. 3rd diwali?? where did you relocate from?

Friday, November 04, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Glad to see that you had fun. Look at me here: I didn't buy any new dress...just didn't have the enthusiasm.!

Friday, November 04, 2005 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

ahhh they didn't notice? Thats coz ure a guy - the gals would have noticed if a gal was wearing something new ;p

Friday, November 04, 2005 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Mr.Narayanan.. what about weekend get-togethers during this occasion???

Visithra.. possibly true..:-( :-(

Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home