if i

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Photogenic pic … A Substance of deception

Sometimes photographs give us a rosy picture. Am not sure, if that logic applies to this picture also, attracting Chennai residents with promotional offers for this summer.

During most of my travel time, I never used to be impressed with the real location compared to the pictures what I had seen elsewhere. They always used to have a nice photo finish in the pics compared to the real location, as a marketing strategy. So, whenever I visit a place --- I used to go with a discounted expectation.

Sometimes, I do get 100% satisfaction compared to my expectation, eventhough it doesn’t happen always… Hope, this resort won’t fail to impress the visitors.

BTW.. does it apply to ‘Photogenic’ faces also? I have observed in many cases that the personal look and the photo image contradict a lot, including _____ :-) :-) :-)
259th post

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can fill in the blank for u shall i ?!?!

Monday, March 20, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Speech is Golden said...

OMG!!!! Ram! I didn't expect this from u.

shouldn't u be saying she looked heaps better than in the photo. anywayz wat do i know, i am not even married.

Monday, March 20, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Cipher.. It is open.

RKR.. I was trying to put it in a positive note only. So, there won't be any issues.. :-) :-)

Monday, March 20, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chakra said...

ofcourse, you'll be putting it in a positive note only... vera vazhi.. huh? :-))

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Chakra... :-) asadu vaziya vachuteenga.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home