if i

Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting colder..…

In spite of the weather getting colder everyday, I had to visit this part of the world this time… for official purposes.

Yeah… first blogpost from Copenhagen has arrived. The main reason for missing my Deepavali and movie hall visits is this … :-( :-(

When the flight started descending, I expected the outside weather to be bad, unsuitable for me. But, it was not that bad as I expected. Hope it won’t become worse, soon.

For a long time, I wanted to capture some good shots from my window sheet. This time, I could satisfy my wish to some extent.



Slowly, we were descending…

Just nearer to them…. and felt like it was going to be a soft landing on the bed of clouds.

Kavidhai, Kavidhai.. varamatengudhu…ipponu parthu..

I liked this because of the reflection of our flight on the clouds.. just before getting into those clouds. Double click…

Could feel the outside weather from my hotel room…

The Town hall square, across the city roads..


The 100 year old Town Hall (Radhus), seems to be the 6th town hall of the city, with the previous ones being destroyed by fire.

An artistic performance in front of the Town hall square…



On my way back to the hotel…













The Danish capital Copenhagen city, which lies on the Oresund Strait, is just a few kilometers across the water from Sweden. So, I am getting another chance to land on another country, soon!!! Till then, you will get to see some more interesting posts from this city of harbour.
278th post

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ram

enjoying your stay i guess. out of banglore and your psosts seem more regular. have fun till yu are back in bangalore

Arvind

Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger tt_giant said...

Cool pics. Have a nice time in Denmark!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Ha..Tht was a very nice post! And pic added more beauty 2 the post! :)

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home