if i

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stuck at…



couple of places here, regularly…

This would be a common experience for anyone who lives in Bangalore.

Luckily the distance between my house and office is around 7-8 kms. For me, except certain areas, most of the other parts of the roads will be relatively easy to commute in an Auto (not a car!!!). But it may not be the same case for others – who commute in Airport Road or Hosur Road, which connect them with Whitefield and Electronic city.

Recently I met a guy working with an IT firm in Electronic city, who is traveling for nearly 1.5-2 hours morning and evening. His problem is due to his stay at his own house at Malleswaram. He couldn’t avoid it and most of the commuters end up like this. One of my relative also does the same thing.

I wondered as to how these cartoonists (Mr.Chetan & Mr.X) would have experienced the Hosur Road trip to EC. These cartoons which I got thru email forwards clearly show the anguish and pain which they would have suffered.

Even though I enjoyed their comical sense & I don’t travel much in those routes, I’m stuck with the reality this time. :-( :o( :0(

If you couldn’t read those printed words in the cartoons, just blow it up…






276th post

3 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Looks like you are one of the few lucky ones. Good public transport can ease some of these problems..

Do they have a timeline for the proposed Metro ?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last picture is scary..I am driving bike daily on that road;-(

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Vinesh said...

this is very true. i have faced it first-hand.

ram, i was looking forward to a preview of Deepavali releases from you.. will u oblige?

Friday, October 13, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home